ROLL BAR PADDING FIA APPROVED
BSCI developed and manufactured the first FIA Type A homologated roll bar padding. Using our extensive knowledge in energy management using foam materials and manufacturing techniques, they were able to produce the most efficient energy management material for roll cages.
BSCI FIA Type A padding is the most flexible of the roll cage padding materials available that meet the FIA 8857-2001 Type A specification. The flexibility of our padding allows for applications to varying tube diameters. The flat impact surface unique to BSCI FIA padding was developed to manage impact energy in the most efficient manner. BSCI FIA padding is used throughout the USA as well as in many global motorsport venues.
- Tested extensively under rigorous impact and flammability standards
- Available in colors Black ( that's the only color we carry)
- Unique flat impact surface for maximum impact absorption
- Will not melt or drip in a fire and the padding is self-extinguishing
- Acrylic adhesive molded within padding for easy installation
- Easy to cut and shape for custom installation
- The ultimate in roll bar padding technology to date
BSCI FIA Type A padding is manufactured in two sizes and can fit:
- 1 1/8" - 1 5/8" bar diameter
- 1 3/4 "- 2" bar diameter
- Both sizes are 36" in length
* This is a non return item, please verify your application before you order.