BELL GP3 CARBON
Not Sold Online - Only Available In Store
Combining iconic F1 styling, a versatile air intake system, and an ultra-lightweight carbon shell with leading-edge aerodynamic performance, the GP3 Carbon is perfect for drivers looking for a performance edge. Optimized for open-wheel, formula drivers, karters and other pavement racers who demand professional features, performance and comfort, the GP3 Carbon provides maximum ventilation and clear visibility for use in the most diverse and demanding racing environments.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Versatile ventilation system featuring lower front chin bar ventilation and upper manual lever air intake vents that can be opened and closed
- Front duckbill (chin spoiler) for improved aerodynamic performance, compatible with Bell’s rear spoilers, top and chin bar gurneys (available separately) for enhanced stability at high speeds
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SE03, SV(SE03/SE05)
- Homologation: Snell SA2015 and FIA8859-2015 approved
- Alternative interior fabric colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red, Tan, Violet, White and Yellow (by special order)
- Color: Carbon
* This is a non return item, please verify your application before you order.