BELL RACING HELMET GP3
The GP3 combines traditional F1 styling, a versatile air intake system, a Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield, and a lightweight carbon composite shell with leading-edge aerodynamic performance. A great option for open-wheel, formula racers, and karters who demand professional features, performance, and comfort, the GP3 provides maximum ventilation and clear vision in even the toughest track conditions.
- Lightweight carbon composite shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Versatile ventilation system featuring lower front chin bar ventilation and upper manual lever air intake vents that can be opened and closed
- Front duckbill (chin spoiler) for improved aerodynamic performance and compatible with Bell’s rear spoilers, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys (available separately) for enhanced stability at high speeds
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SE03, SV(SE03/SE05)
- Homologation: Snell SA2020 and FIA8859-2015 approved
- Colors: White
- Sizes: 7 1/8 (57-) to 7 5/8+ (61+)
* This is a non return item, please verify your application before you order.
Not Sold Online - Only Available In Store