RED LINE SHOCKPROOF®
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W90, yet low fluid friction like ATF
- Used in low-power dog-ring racing transaxles with moderate to low load, qualifying, etc.
- Popular in British F3, Euro F3 and Star Mazda racing gearboxes for ultra low drag
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W140, yet low fluid friction like 80W gear oil or 30W motor oil
- Excellent low-temp flow, improved cold shifting
- For racing differentials under moderate loads
- Popular in racing transmissions like Hewland and other Road Racing dog-ring boxes, Bert and Brinn for Stock Cars, G-Force and Liberty clutchless for Drag Racing
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W250, yet low fluid friction like 75W90
- For heavily-loaded racing differentials and transmissions, problem gearboxes
- Most popular ShockProof product, many racing and specialty applications
- Many performance racing applications like Sprint, Midget, Dirt Late Model and Quick Change Differentials, Detroit Lockers and spools, NHRA Top Fuel and Funny Car rear ends
- Not recommended for most synchro applications due to the product's extreme slipperiness
* This is a non return item, please verify your application before you order.