MOTUL BRAKE FLUID RBF660
- Racing Brake Fluid 660 Factory Line
- 100% Synthetic Racing Fluid – DOT 4
- Very high boiling point : 328°C / 622°F
- For hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems
TYPE OF USE
- All types of hydraulically actuated brake and clutch systems requiring non-silicone synthetic fluid.
- Specially designed to resist extreme temperatures generated by racing carbon and ceramic brakes system.
- Can be also used with conventional steel discs and clutch systems actuators.
- Exceeds DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 standards.
- Standards : FMVSS 116 DOT 4 / SAE J1703
Extreme thermal resistance and stability :
- Very high boiling point (328°C / 622°F), superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non silicone base / DOT 5 silicone base fluids (260°C / 500°F mini) and DOT 4 (230°C / 446°F mini)
- Avoid mixing with poly-glycol based brake fluid with lower performance.
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).
- Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to prevent moisture absorption.
- Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish.
- If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Racing brake fluid requires frequent flushing and refresh
- Not recommended for street use.