MOTUL RBF600 BRAKE FLUID
- Racing Brake Fluid 600 Factory Line
- 100% Poly-Glyco Synthetic Racing Brake Fluid – DOT 4
- Very high boiling point : 312°C / 594°Fs
TYPE OF USE
- All types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems requiring a non-silicone synthetic fluid.
- Specially designed to resist high temperatures of racing brake (steel or carbon) and clutch systems.
- Exceeds DOT 5.1 and DOT 3 standards
- Standards : FMVSS 116 DOT 4 / SAE J 1703 / ISO 4925
Extreme thermal resistance and stability :
- The very high boiling point (312°C / 594°F), superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non silicone base / DOT 5 silicone base fluids (260°C / 500°F mini) and DOT 4 (230°C / 446°F mini
- Avoid mixing with poly-glycol based brake fluid with lower performances.
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).
- Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to prevent absorption of moisture.
- Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish.
- If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Racing brake fluid requires frequent flushing and re-fresh.